Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year - 2015

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for following my blog in 2014 and I hope you will continue to follow it during 2015.

As always I'm happy to recieve any birding news relating to Burray that I can include in my blog. If you have any interesting photos of birds seen on Burray and you are happy for me to include them on my blog, full credit given, then send me a message.

I don't usually make any New Year's resolutions but the one thing I have decided on this year is not to do the Patchwork Challenge (PWC) but rather spend what birding time I have looking around more of Burray. Whilst the PWC has been good and focussed my birding on my declared three square kilometre patch it means that there is a lot of Burray I haven't explored so this year I'm making the whole of Burray my patch. I will still keep a tally of the species on the blog.

So happy birding to your all I hope you have a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment